Friday, June 14, 2013

Chapter 1.3: Babies

With all the books that Karri reads, I would think she were a bookworm.  Just wish she’d roll wishes for it so that she could earn some happiness points.  Oh well.


Fisherman Gus is on his way to his LTW catching his first Perfect fish…not that I would classify a Starfish as a fish.
Gus: “Hey!  It has fish right in its name; therefore, it’s a fish and it counts.”
Well, it does count, and that’s all that matters.


Karri: “I don’t feel so well…and someone is using the washroom…oh dear!”
Karri runs for the garden....not sure that's good for the plants.

 

Yay for baby bump!



Where's Gus you might ask...where else...


The family that gardens together stays together.  Love that Karri is so helpful with the plants. :)
Gus: "Me too.  Saves my aching back and lets me do more fishing."
Just make sure you don't take advantage, she is pregnant after all.


On one of the seed searching expeditions Gus was on he came across a Spotted Sixam.
Gus: "It was so pretty I figured I ought to catch it and bring it home for my beautiful wife."
Well aren't you just the sweetest.
And Karri definitely loves it, she spend a bunch of time playing with it, although she does end up with a pinched finger every now and then.


And then…(in the bathroom of course)…Karri suddenly had a massive contraction…


Meet baby boy Gavin.
Traits: Easily Impressed, Insane
Likes: Indie Music, Stirfry, Irish Green
Sign: Scorpio
(+5)

 

And wasting no time….baby number two is now on the way.

“What’s wrong with that?  I just didn’t want an only child.  That’s how I grew up, and it was horrible.”
You were a child once?!?
“Of course I was a child once!  Did you think I was just magically created out of thin air as an old man?”
Well yeah actually.

And a rainbow appeared as if to congratulate the new family.

And then confirmation of baby number two being on the way.
Karri: "Why me?"

Gus: “She looks so pretty when she’s pregnant.  I’m so happy.”

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?
Gus: "What does it look like I'm doing?  I'm having a bath."
With your athletic clothes on?!?
Gus: "The way I see it, a bath is like swimming, and swimming is like exercise, so therefore, I can wear my exercise outfit in the bathtub."
I can see you line of reasoning but I really don't agree with it.  At the very least you could have worn your swim trunks.
Gus: "This saves on laundry.  Me and the clothes get clean at the same time."

Quite the busy household, with baby Gavin and the Spotted Sixam which likes to fly around the room.  But they still find time for romance.

And then...

*Missed the baby picture :(
But still...
Meet Baby Boy Keith.
Traits: Insane, Excitable
Likes: Classical Music, Hot Dogs, Black
Sign: Leo
(+5)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment