Saturday, June 22, 2013

Chapter 1.6: Sadness

Happy Birthday George!  Receives the “Loves the Cold” trait.
Nice outfit.

Gus: “Not the Llama AGAIN!!!!  Quick, set the alarm!”

***

Gus: “Look at the cool van I bought online.”
Really, we’re doing online shopping now?
Gus: “It makes me feel so happy.”

You know George, there are perfectly good leftovers in the fridge.
But he manages to cook without incident.
Gus: "These aren't too bad son."


Who’s that guy?
Gus: “I don’t know.  He just stands there and watches me fish.  Kind of creepy.”

Out comes the crazy.

Family game night. J
Yay for dominoes.



Happy birthday Gavin!  Receives the Artistic trait.
(*I will also be rolling a die for LTW when they turn YA.  1-5 will be the 5 offered.  6 will mean I must choose one of the 5)
Rolled the die for Gavin…LTW: Rock Star
Of course.
*I will use his free YA action tomorrow to get him started in the Music career.  Try and at least give him a fighting chance.*

Gus: “I’m tired of so many people in this house.  Would it be wrong of me to ship George off to boarding school?”
I don’t know, it could be good for him.  *And could keep us away from some fails.*
(*another misjudge on my part, as boarding school will then give him his final trait and take him out of the running for torch holder unless I earn him 20,000 LTR points*)

Karri: “Do you really think that a career in the music industry is a good way to make money?”

Gavin: “Once I’m a rock star it will be.  In the meantime it will be a great party and I’ll meet lots of chicks.  I’ve got an idea…butt out.”

Gavin: “Do you really want to waste your one YA action on making me get a job?”
Are you talking to me?
Gavin: “Of course.  I’ve been hearing your voice since I was a baby, I just chose to ignore it until now because until now you haven’t tried too hard to affect my life.  But now…you’re going to make me get a job.”
You’re the one that wants to be a rock star.


Gus: “Guess what.  I enrolled George in Military school.  That should teach him a thing or two. “
You seem a little too happy about shipping your youngest son off to military school.
Gus: “Hoping it teaches him the respect his two brothers never learned.”

Dear sweet Karri…4 days from turning Elder and still popping wishes to have another child with Gus.  Sorry Karri, no more kids this generation.  Need to leave room for grandchildren.  You want grandchildren don’t you?

Meanwhile, Gavin starts rocking out outside the theatre.  Sure glad I stuck that guitar in your inventory.



And poor George, off to military school.

***

Gavin, what are you looking at?
Gavin: “The sky.”
The telescope it pointed a little low for you to be looking at the sky, don’t you think?
Gavin: “It’s an optical illusion.”

Gus, don’t mock your own son!

 See-sawing again.

***

Happy Birthday Keith!  Receives the “Loves the Cold” trait.
Mom and Gavin pillow fighting.

Dad visiting with chess guy.

Poor Keith…sad to be the middle child.

Nice outfit…you outdid your brother.
Rolled LTW: Alchemy Artisan


Speaking madness to the guest.
Gee whiz you guys; way to make it so no one will visit.

Brushing your teeth in the kitchen?  What, you don’t want to use the bathroom sink that booby trapped sink you set a while ago and still no one has set off?

All of a sudden I heard a thump…I’m like, OMG who passed out?  Search the lot to find the paparazzi passed out.

Graduation!!



Gavin and Keith so handsome.  Gavin, why that hat?
Gavin receives “Most Likely to Offend Others”
Keith receives “Most Likely to be a Millionaire”

Accidently let this IF loose (took forever to get him put back away again).

Paparazzi having a water balloon fight.

What did you put in your PB&J…it’s making everyone nauseous.
Gus: “Just some herbs.”
I’ll have to pay closer attention next time I guess.

Fall Festival

Face Painting.

Pumpkin Harvesting.

Gavin: “I’m going to beat you mother.”



Sometimes Karri, I have a hard time believing that you're not insane with the rest of them.

Haunted house.
Gus: "Bahhh.  Wasn't scary at all."

Then the family headed home.

Gus: “I’m going to carve me a pumpkin.  Look a kitty cat.”


Little did he know…

FIRE!!!!!  Keith?!?  What the hey?  What were you cooking on the barbeque?
(-5)
Keith: "I just wanted to make the family some hot dogs."

Gavin!  Why are you standing so close?!?

Gus get up here and try and put this out.

Gavin: “I’m on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!  It’s hot!  It’s hot!  OMG it’s soooo HOT!!”

Gus: “Hold still.  I’m trying to put you out.”
Gus: “OMG I’m on FIRE!!!

OMG is right, we are not failing right now.  Gus get in the shower NOW!!
And with great sadness…

RIP Gavin…died tragically in a barbeque fire.  Nothing left behind but a dust pile and this Cracklin Nackerbell Gnome…(and Karri peed herself).
(-10) (-5)
Gus: “I can’t, the dust pile that used to be my son is blocking the only door to the house.”

At least Keith and Karri were smart enough to go for a different vantage point (although guessing they just couldn't get close enough while on the deck).

OK, don't just stand there burning, run and jump in the lake then, it’s close enough, you can make it.
(I hope)


The fire burned itself out before he got there.  The cold presence of Death must have driven all the heat out of Hidden Springs.


Keith: "It's all my fault."
Gavin's Ghost: "Don't worry brother, it's cool being a ghost.  Now I can haunt you guys."


Gavin's Ghost: "What do you mean because I died in a fire I have to burn for eternity.  I've changed my mind, please let me live...please..."

Cracklin Nackerbell Gnome.

Maybe we should have taken the point loss and called the fire department.
Karri: "My son!!!"

Gus: "What a mess.  Why am I the one stuck cleaning up?"
Sorry Gus, but you were the only one I could get to do so.


*This is the first time I’ve had one of my sims pass away from unnatural causes; it was very stressful, so I had to take a break.*

2 comments:

  1. Noo, he was my favourite!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is really sad, TitosMeow....
    Hopefully you can play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was really looking forward to Gavin taking over.
      Oh well, such is the ISBI, lol.
      I have begun playing again, and there will be an update soon. :)

      Thank you for reading. :)

      Delete