Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Note

This will be my first attempt at a Sim Story, so hopefully I don't bore anyone too much.

Here is a link to the friendly competition put on by zefiewings that this story will hopefully complete:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/665819.page

I have decided to make it a little more entertaining (and difficult on myself) by also playing by the following rule:
  • All traits will be random except for the Insane trait which all heirs will inherit from the previous torch holder.  In other words I will hit randomize traits and then replace one trait with Insane at some point before the torch is passed to the heir.  If it so happens that I do not get to choose any traits and none of the heirs are able to receive the Insane trait, I must earn enough LTR points (once the heir becomes torch holder) to be able to change their traits to include Insane as soon as possible.
Here are the age settings that I am using:
  • Lifespan: Normal
  • Baby: 3
  • Toddler: 5
  • Child: 7
  • Teen: 13
  • Young Adult: 15
  • Adult: 20
  • Elder: 34
My founder will be Gus Hampton with the following traits, likes, sign and LTW:
  1. Traits: Insane, Angler, Natural Cook, Loves the Outdoors, Green Thumb
  2. Likes: Fish and Chips, Country Music, Green
  3. Sign: Pisces
  4. LTW: Presenting the Perfect Aquarium
Hope I manage to finish and hope it turns out to be an enjoyable read.
Thank you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment